Free Admission - No Reservations Necessary - Families Welcome - Free Parking
For the 23rd year in a row, and not to be missed...the perfect autumn weekend getaway! Great food, live music, free wine tasting, free winery tours, grape-stomping, special cellar tasting, horse-drawn vineyard rides, talented artists exhibiting their works. Relax at a picnic table or under the big tent.
Delicious food for sale, prepared by the Culinary Arts students of Penn College School of Hospitality
• Grape stomping
• Horse-drawn wagon vineyard rides
• Free Standard Wine Tasting
• Free guided tours of our winery
• Intimate Cellar Tasting Workshops with our Director of Winemaking, Jonathan Hunt
• Cooking seminars by Chef Paul Mach (co-host of PBS-TV’s “You’re the Chef”)
•Bargain wines for sale (very limited supply, first come first served)
• Artists demonstrating their skills and vendors their handcrafted wares
• Great live music in the afternoon
• Rain or Shine!